Thank you for using the APP for Event Organizers or Attendees. We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions on this policy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in a few different ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, phone number you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us.
The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
2. We also get technical information when you use our app
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our apps. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
• Log data. When you use our apps, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had our features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used our event platform, and cookie data.
• Phone information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using our app on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our product to you and make it better, develop new products, and protect our company and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
• Contacts information, contacts are used to communicate through a push server relevant information about the event/s.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, as can be, event information you are enrolled in, events you may be interest in, etc. never with commercial purposes, just management use.
• Camera is used to read QRs and Barcodes in order to recover enrollment information of the user / assistant of a concrete event, no other use of the camera is performed.
Transferring your information
Ours is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information in Spain (EU), for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such country may not be equivalent to those in your home country, but you must notice that we fully accomplish the EU directives about personal information protection and treatment, spanish/european law LOPD is accomplished .
What choices do you have about your information?
You can exercise your rights about your personal data in the way exposed by the spanish LOPD law. More information here.
How and when do we share information?
We only share your information with the event organizers you are enrolled in, only for organizational purposes.
Our policy on children’s information
Our apps are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use our apps after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
How can you contact us and erase you personal data?
The best way to contact us is online through our Help Center.
You can also contact us by writing an email to email@example.com
Effective: December 21, 2016